Suffering an injury during a medical procedure because of a physician’s negligence can be life-changing — physically, emotionally, and financially, which is why our Waco, Texas medical malpractice lawyers work so hard to produce exceptional results for our clients.
Our McLennan County and Waco medical malpractice attorneys have more than forty years of combined experience providing trusted representation for our clients, so they are able to experience closure through financial recovery. We can provide the same legal guidance for you and your family, so you can overcome the devastating effects of medical malpractice without further delay.
Norton Schwab: Holding Physicians Responsible For Medical Malpractice In Waco, Texas
Our Waco, Texas medical malpractice lawyers understand that there are numerous staff positions, physicians, and facilities that can be held accountable for the injuries our clients suffer when they are negligent in their duties.
Our physician malpractice focuses in Waco, Texas include:
- Dental serious catastrophic injuries
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
Common Examples of Anesthesiology Errors And Medical Malpractice In Waco, Texas
There are many ways that anesthesia malpractice may occur in Waco, Texas, and they begin with the physician’s failure to properly evaluate their patient.
When the anesthesia errors occur during the operation, they can include:
- Administering anesthesia to an allergic patient
- Defective medical devices used during sedation
- Delayed anesthesia delivery
- Failing to provide the patient with proper instructions, including not eating or drinking prior to surgery
- Failure to react to oxygenation problems in a timely fashion
- Failure to properly administer oxygen during surgery
- Failure to properly monitor a patient
- Harmful drug interactions with the anesthesia
- Inadequate product labeling
- Too much or too little anesthesia
What Types of Injuries Can Occur During Waco, Texas Anesthesia Malpractice?
- Birth injuries
- Brain injuries
- Heart attacks
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord injuries
In addition, there is a medical condition called anesthesia awareness where during the procedure, the patient may experience:
- Extreme pain
- Feeling during the surgery
- Inability to breathe
- Overwhelming terror
This can lead to long-term emotional and psychological injuries, including:
- Extreme fear of medical care, leading to complete avoidance
- Panic and anxiety disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sleep disorders
Our clients deserve to seek medical care without having their lives changed forever, and our Waco, Texas medical malpractice lawyers can help heal their pain by pursuing the financial recovery they deserve to focus on healing and moving forward.
Our medical malpractice focuses in Waco, Texas include:
- Surgical Errors
- Pharmaceutical Errors
- Hospital Negligence
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Negligence
Contact Our Waco Medical Malpractice Lawyers Now
If you have suffered an injury while receiving medical care, contact the experienced Waco medical malpractice attorneys at Norton Schwab today by calling 888 medmalsto learn how we can help you face the negligent party who hurt you with confidence and a clear focus on financial recovery.
Expanded Economic Opportunities In Waco, Texas
Over 136,000 people live in Waco, Texas, and our economy provides those who work within the city expanded opportunities to earn the income necessary to provide for themselves and their families.
The major employers located in Waco, Texas include:
- Baylor University
- Waco Independent School District
- Providence Health Center
- L3 Technologies
- Baylor Scott & White Health (Hillcrest)
- City of Waco
- Midway Independent School District
- Sanderson Farms, Inc.
At Norton Schwab, Our Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys Also Offers Following Services: