Norton Schwab: Accomplished Personal Injury Attorneys in Tyler, TX
The personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab in Tyler, TX have developed a clear and concise path for accident recovery victims, allowing our Smith County community to understand their rights when they have been hurt by another’s negligence. With nearly 105,000 residents calling our Texas city home, our Tyler personal injury lawyer provides more than representation for injured accident victims. We employ state-of-the-art technology, dedicate economic resources, and operate with a strategic vision for success inside and outside of the courtroom.
The History, Beauty, and Economy in Tyler, TX Continues to Flourish
Named for the tenth President of the United States, John Tyler, our city is the major economic, medical, financial, and cultural hub in Smith County, Texas. Playing host to the Texas Rose Festival, thanks to our long history of rose cultivation, production, and processing, Tyler, TX is home to the largest rose garden in the country.
Boasting more than just beauty, Tyler is home to over 20,000 higher education students, two billion-dollar, regional hospital systems, and a variety of technology startups that attract employment opportunists from around the United States.
The largest employers in Tyler, TX include:
- Trinity Mother Frances Health System
- East Texas Medical Center
- Brookshire Grocery Company
- Tyler Independent School District
- The University of Texas at Tyler
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler
- Tyler Junior College
- Tyler Pipe
- Delek Refining
- DYNAenergetics Tyler Distribution Center
- Vesuvius USA
- Adams Engineering
With each large employment and education opportunity in Tyler, TX, also comes the traffic that goes along with busy commuters, students attending class, and entertainment-seekers enjoying our culture. With every passenger vehicle, truck, and motorcycle on our roads, the chances of traffic-related accidents increase.
Norton Schwab Personal Injury Attorneys in Tyler, TX Practice Areas
Our Tyler personal injury attorneys work closely with our Tyler, TX community to ensure each client that solutions can follow an accident, and they can follow quickly. The delays that accident injury victims experience when dealing with a negligent driver and their insurance company directly are astounding – and the result is always the same: They want you to take the lowest offer, no matter what your injuries dictate.
Car Accident Statistics in Tyler, TX
With the population, and purpose-driven traffic in Tyler, TX, it is no surprise that our accident rate is in the thousands. Busy roads make for hectic travel, and when distraction becomes a part of the equation, negligence leads to car accidents.
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, last year in Tyler, TX there were:
- 3,781 total traffic-related crashes last year
- 15 fatal crashes, with 15 total fatalities
- 57 incapacitation crashes, with 67 incapacitating injuries
- 320 non-incapacitating crashes, with 441 non-incapacitating injuries
- 802 possible injury crashes, with 1,235 possible injuries
When accidents with injuries occur, Norton Schwab is there to help lead you in the right legal direction.
Common Car Accident Injuries & Expenses in Tyler, TX
No two car accidents are the same. Even when individuals are injured in the same vehicle, their medical needs can vary greatly. In turn, their financial needs after the accident will differ. Each case the Tyler personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab take is developed to win. Our Tyler car accident lawyers systematically outline your personal injuries, and what it will take for you to recover.
Common car accident injuries in Tyler, TX include:
- Cuts and bruises
- Broken bones
- Muscle and ligament damage
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Burn injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of mobility
When these injuries occur, the expenses that are involved in your recovery can be life-changing.
Our Tyler personal injury attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure we pursue the total value of your expenses, including:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Partial or full disability
- Temporary or full disability
Need Help? Contact Our Tyler Personal Injury Attorneys at Norton Schwab Today
If you have been involved in a car accident in Tyler, TX, contact our accomplished Tyler personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab today at 888-633-6257 to schedule a free consultation. Our Tyler personal injury lawyers provide advanced representation for injured accident victims to ensure their lives can resume with confidence.
Directions to Norton Schwab, Personal Injury Law Firm, 8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251, United States from Tyler, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 1 h 32 min
Total Est. Distance: 100 miles
- Get on I-20 W in Lindale from W Gentry Pkwy and US-69 N
- Head north on N Broadway Ave toward W Ferguson St
- Turn left onto W Gentry Pkwy
- Pass by Advance Auto Parts (on the right)
- Continue onto US-69 N
- Turn left to merge onto I-20 W toward Dallas
- Continue on I-20 W. Take US-80 W to Interstate 635 Service Rd in Dallas. Take exit 19B from I-635 W
- Merge onto I-20 W
- Keep right at the fork to continue on TX-557 Spur W, follow signs for US-80 W/Dallas
- Continue onto US-80 W
- Take the exit onto I-635 N
- Use the right lane to keep right at the fork and continue on I-635 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 19B toward Coit Rd
- Continue on Interstate 635 Service Rd to your destination
- Merge onto Interstate 635 Service Rd
- Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days
- Turn right
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (214) 570-0404
We are located at:
8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251