In today’s environment of cost containment, nursing home malpractice has seen a rapid increase in frequency. When we entrust our loved ones to a nursing home, we hope and expect the best of care. Unfortunately, both neglect and medical errors are common occurrences. Our firm has handled numerous nursing home cases including:
- Decubitus Ulcers – Failure to properly identify an individual as high risk, leading to improper management, causing decubitus ulcers and, ultimately, amputation.
- Falls – Failure to use bed rails, coupled with a failure to supervise, causing fall, broken hip, and ultimately death.
- Medication Errors – Improper prescription medication dosage administered, causing complications.
- Failure to Diagnose – Myocardial infarct, appendicitis, sepsis, gastric bleed, and gout.
- Pediatric Surgical Errors – Perforation of the pylorus during pyloromyotomy, causing leak, infection and death.
- Failure to Timely Transfer to a Higher Level of Care – For infection, sepsis, myocardial infarct, and aortic dissection causing a delay in proper care or amputation and/or death.
Contact Our Dallas Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer Today For Consultation
If you believe you or a loved one may have been the victim of nursing home malpractice, please call 1-888-MED-MALS or fill out our medical malpractice case review contact form on this page.